The Midwest Automotive Media Association invites you to be our guest at our annual Fall Rally presented by Subaru featuring new cars, trucks and utility vehicles.
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019
- Where: The Autobahn Country Club, Joliet, Illinois
The Fall Rally is a 1-day version of our popular Spring Rally and includes:
- Track Time: Lead-follow laps on the track.
- Street Drives: A chance to test-drive the industry’s latest vehicles.
- Off-Roading: Hit the dirt on the off-road course, sponsored by Jeep.
- MAMA Family Vehicle and Luxury Family Vehicle of the Year: Drive the candidates for our annual FVOTY and LFVOTY awards, and cast your vote.
Are you Ready to Rally? Check out our video here.
Schedule of Events:
7:15 – 8:45 a.m. – Registration, Breakfast and New Product Presentation by Toyota
8:45 a.m. – Track Safety Talk by CGI Motorsports
9 a.m. – Noon – Track, Street Driving and Off-road
Noon – 1 p.m. – Lunch and New Product Presentation by Honda
1-3:30 p.m. – Track, Street Driving and Off-road
3:30 p.m. – Farewell
*Immediately following the event, the Autobahn is extending the opportunity to MAMA Fall Rally participants to sample the facility's all-new go-kart track via a few quick laps in one of the track's new go-karts. Helmets will be provided.
To Register: The invitations were sent via email on August 13. If you did not receive an invitation but feel you should have, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.