MAMA extends a heartfelt thank you to many of our OEM partners who have risen to the challenge over the last few months and lent their support during COVID-19. Since we published our last newsletter in July, MAMA has hosted an additional seven eMeet virtual meetings. That brings us to a total of 11 virtual meetings since April! An average of 40 MAMA members log on to each eMeet. It has been an incredible way to keep in touch and see smiling faces as well.
One-hour presentations, including Q&A, have provided our members with valuable information and insight. A more detailed summary for each of the following virtual meetings can be found at www.mamaonline.org. Here’s a quick snapshot of the latest content:
- Hyundai kicked off the #MAMAeMeet series with a look at the Venue, an all-new subcompact crossover SUV
- Ford discussed its popular Transit van and gave more detail on the lineup for 2020
- Dodge provided an overview of the car market and how “it is not dead”
- Toyota showcased its all-new 2021 Venza, an urban crossover with a standard AWD hybrid powertrain
- Cadillac provided an interesting look into its exciting new virtual showroom, Cadillac Live, and members took a virtual tour of the CT4 and CT5
- Ford kicked off its meeting with an update on the company’s economic impact on both Chicago and Illinois, and then hosted a walk-around (both virtually and in-person) of the new F-150 Hybrid
- Lexus featured the latest products from the Lexus brand lineup with a special focus on the 2021 Lexus IS 300 and IS 350 F Sport
Please keep your eyes open for future MAMA eMeet dates. We are trying to lock in a couple more before the end of the year. If you are interested in a particular topic or have an idea for a MAMA eMeet, please contact MAMA SVP Harvey Briggs.